Terms and Conditions
- Your continued use of this website confirms acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you do not accept them you must exit the website immediately.
- St Vincent’s Foundation reserves the right to make any changes in these terms and conditions without notice at any time.
- If any conflict arises between these Terms and Conditions and any specific condition to specific material in the website, the latter will prevail.
- You must use this website only for lawful purposes.
- St Vincent’s Foundation accepts no responsibility for any external websites linked to this website or accessed through this website. No linkages on the website to external websites can be taken as an endorsement of those websites.
- No material on this website may be reproduced for commercial purposes without the prior written permission of St Vincent’s Foundation. Content can be reproduced for personal purposes but must be reproduced in its entirety including attribution as to its source.
- St Vincent’s Foundation gives no warranty for any of the material on this website as to accuracy, completeness or in any way whatsoever. Users of the website do so entirely at their own risk.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the Republic of Ireland and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.