St. Vincent’s Foundation is committed to ensuring that all our communications and dealings with the general public and our supporters are of the highest possible standard.
We listen and respond to the views of the general public and our supporters so that we can continue to improve.
St. Vincent’s Foundation welcomes both positive and negative feedback. Therefore we aim to ensure that:
- it is as easy as possible to provide feedback or raise an issue.
- we treat as an issue any clear expression of dissatisfaction with our operations which calls for a response;
- we treat feedback or issues raised seriously whether they are made by telephone, letter, fax, email or in person;
- we deal with feedback and issues quickly and politely;
- we respond appropriately – for example, with an explanation, or an apology where we have got things wrong, and information on any action taken etc;
- we learn from feedback and issues raised, use them to improve, and monitor them at our Board.
For any issues relating to St. Vincent’s Hospital, please follow this link https://www.stvincents.ie/contact-us/comments-suggestions/
If you have feedback relating to St. Vincent’s Foundation – Step One
If you want to provide feedback or raise an issue about any aspect of our work, you can contact John Hickey, Chief Executive:
- In writing to St. Vincent’s Foundation, St. Vincent’s University Hospital, Elm Park Dublin 4
- By telephone to 01-2215035
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please give us as much information as possible and let us know how you would like us to respond to you, providing relevant contact details.
What happens next?
If you raise an issue, in person or over the phone, we will try to resolve it there and then. Similarly, if you raise an issue by email or in writing we will always acknowledge your communication within 7 days, and do everything we can to resolve it within 14 days. If this is not possible, we will explain why and provide a new deadline.
What if the issue is not resolved?
If you are not happy with our response, you may get in touch again by writing to the Chairman of St. Vincent’s Foundation:
Mr. David N. Ryan,
St. Vincent’s Foundation,
St Vincent’s University Hospital,
The Chairman will ensure that your appeal is considered at Board level and will respond within two weeks of this consideration by Board members.